Join us on Saturday, October 14, 2017, as we walk to Stamp Out Parkinson's at the Philadelphia Zoo!
We are SO proud that the Walk to Stamp Out Parkinson’s remains one of the biggest grassroots community fundraising events to support people with Parkinson’s and their families in the Delaware Valley. And, we are proud to host our 2017 Walk to Stamp Out Parkinson's at the Philadelphia Zoo, America's First Zoo.
In 2016, over 2,000 walkers, donors, friends, colleagues, healthcare professional came together for the Walk to Stamp Out Parkinson's in support of families impacted by the disease.
As a fundraising event, Stamp Out Parkinson’s has raised over $2.4 million dollars over the last 15 years that are reinvested back into our region for research and quality of life programs and services.
What’s New This Year? It’s all about IMPACT!
When you join us for our Walk to Stamp Out Parkinson’s, you make an impact in the lives of families living with Parkinson’s disease through your fundraising efforts.
That’s why we are asking all participants to make a financial commitment to attend the Walk on Saturday, October 14th. And, if you can’t be with us in person, you can still make an impact gift as a donor and virtual walker.
When you join us at the zoo, you and your team will have access to the zoo for the entire day and you can explore at your own pace! Click here for a schedule of events!
How to Participate
There are several ways to support the walk – as an individual, as a family, as a team captain, or as a virtual walker. And, you can always donate!
As an Individual
- Register as an “Early Bird” before September 14th for $45 (Participants 18 years of age and over). Your registration fee gives you day-long access to the zoo, an official walk T-shirt, snacks, entertainment AND supports one individual to attend 5 Dance for PD classes. After September 14th, the fee to attend is $50 per person. Children under 10 years of age are free.
As a Team Captain
- If you register as the Team Captain, ask your family, friends or colleagues to join your team. Teams that raise $1500 or more will be added to the Champions Circle with the team name included on the official walk T-shirt. Raise $2500 or more and you and your team will be invited to a special "post-event party" hosted by our Presenting Sponsor, AbbVie, featuring food, fun and games.
As a Family
- The Family 4-Pack for $100 allows a family of 4 (children 10 to 17 years of age) day-long access to the zoo, four official walk T-shirts, snacks and entertainment.
As a Virtual Walker
- If you can’t be at the walk but would still want to fundraise for the event, sign up as a virtual walker. You can share your fundraising efforts with friends and family so that they can support your efforts! If you raise $50 or more, you will receive an official walk T-shirt!
Make an Impact Gift
- Find a level of support, identify a team or walker (if you prefer) and give to make an impact. Your donation is 100% tax-deductible and will go towards programs that keep people with Parkinson’s active and engaged.
Get Inspired! Create, join, donate or support a team!
To see photos from the 2016 Walk, click the picture for access or click here for access to the slideshow.